External Group Communication
Core team members use email to correspond with external groups, such as:
**Before contacting an external group, please request approval from the respective Department Head. This helps maintain consistent and professional correspondence throughout that Department.**
**To promote efficient, trackable communication, consider inviting consistent contacts to Slack or Asana.**
When not to use Email...
- Do not send emails to internal team members (See Team Communication & our Slack Guide).
- Do not use email to schedule team meetings (See Scheduling).
- Do not send files via email (See Document Storage with Google Drive).
- No To-Do Lists (See Task Management with Asana).
- Do not send receipts (See Expensify: Expenses & Invoicing).