We have a minimal number of RV Passes available this year for Bear Music Fest! All passes include meals, access to all shows, events, and kids activities for the weekend of September 9th - 11th, 2016. Please consider the following RV information before purchasing passes:
- Select the appropriate number of passes for each person staying in the RV. All guests at the festival need a weekend pass.
- We do not have electrical, water, or sewage hookups available, however, shared bathrooms and showers are within walking distance.
- Out of respect for nearby non-RV campers (and the Forest Service regulations) the use of RV generators will be restricted to certain times. That said, please help us avoid noise pollution/disruption/complaints and keep use to a bare minimum.
- Family RVs with young kids will by default be parked at Camp Gold, where other families are staying. Adult-Only RVs have the option of being parked at Camp Blue or Camp Gold. For more information on the difference please visit Blue vs. Gold in our Passes Guide.
- All passes include family-style meals in our dining hall! Although we know RVs provide cooking options, unfortunately, we do not offer passes without meals.
Allowing RVs at Bear Music Fest is an experiment this year, so please be respectful of those around you in order to continue to allow RVs at future festivals. Thanks!