Deposits may be refunded according to the following timeline:
- Receive a 100% refund for cabin deposits on or before May 1, 2018.
- On or after May 2, 2018 cabin deposits are non-refundable.
Pass purchases may be refunded according to the following timeline:
- Receive a 100% refund for canceled passes (minus the deposit) between May 2, 2018 - June 1, 2018.
- Receive a 75% refund for canceled passes (minus the deposit) between June 2, 2018 - July 1, 2018.
- Receive a 50% refund for canceled passes (minus the deposit) between July 2, 2018 - Sept 1, 2018.
- Refunds are not issued for cancellations on or after Sept 2, 2018.
For questions & concerns regarding your order, please contact email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
Promotional Media Terms
Bear Music Fest, LLC and the Lair of the Golden Bear may use images of campers and camp activities in promotional materials through various media, and that my image and/or the images of my guest campers may be used for these purposes. If you or any of your guest campers do not wish to appear in any such materials, please contact us prior to your arrival at camp.
Release, Waiver and Indemnity Agreement
In booking a cabin and purchasing passes at Bear Music Fest Lair I understand that Bear Music Fest and the Lair of the Bear is allowing me to utilize its campsites, facilities, equipment, services, and programs, and to participate in both on-site activities which may include including swimming, hiking, sports, and arts & crafts, and off-site programs affiliated with the Bear Music Fest and Lair, and/or allowing my children and other guests to do so. I understand there is inherent risk in these activities and I accept the below release, waiver and indemnity agreement (the “Agreement”) on behalf of myself, my personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin, and/or on behalf of the children who are identified as guest campers in my booking.
- On my own behalf and/or on behalf of the children who are identified as guest campers in my booking, I assume full responsibility for all risk of bodily harm, injury, or death, and for all risk of damage or loss to personal property, occurring on the premises of the Lair, or while participating in any program, activity or event conducted by or in affiliation with Bear Music Fest or the Lair.
- I hereby release Bear Music Fest and the Lair, its directors, officers, employees, and agents (hereinafter referred to as “Releasees”) for and from all liability, injury, damage, harm or loss suffered or sustained on the property or premises of the Lair, or while participating in any activity or program conducted by or in affiliation with the Lair, including any injury, harm or death to me or to the children who are identified as guest campers in my booking, and I release and waive any claim or demand based thereon whether caused by the negligence of any Releasee(s) or otherwise.
- I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage, expense or cost they may incur due to or resulting from my presence or activity at Bear Music Fest and the Lair, or due to or resulting from my attendance at or participation in any program conducted by or in affiliation with Bear Music Fest and the Lair, or that they may incur due to or resulting from such attendance, participation, presence, or activity by the children who are identified as guest campers in my booking.
- I expressly acknowledge and affirm my intent that this Agreement be construed and applied as broadly and inclusively as permitted by California law. I further expressly acknowledge and affirm my intent that if any portion of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full legal force and effect.
I have carefully reviewed this Agreement and I understand its terms. I have not relied on any oral representation, statement or inducement not specifically set forth in the Agreement. I voluntarily execute this Agreement on my own behalf and on behalf of the children who are identified as guest campers in my booking.