All Bear Music Fest passes include meals, lodging, and access to all shows, events & supervised kid's camp activities for the weekend.
PICK YOUR CAMP: BLUE & GOLD
We are one music festival. No matter where you stay, you are welcome to participate in all shows and activities. That said, we have divided 100 acres of land into two main living areas, camps Blue and Gold. Each area offers the same amenities in slightly different layouts.
The main difference lies in the evening schedule:
- Blue stages rock on until late!
If you want to be in the middle of the late night action, go Blue! Last year the lodge stage went until 2am with late night dancing in the lodge after that.
- Gold shows & events end around 9:30 PM
If you want a little more peace and quiet or will be attending with children ages 17 and under, we encourage you stay at Gold. We wrap shows here before 10pm and hopefully even earlier.
Your home at Bear Music Fest is a cozy, rustic tent cabin, which consists of wooden sides and base with a snug canvas top. Each cabin offers:
- Twin metal frame beds with mattresses (many campers bring a mattress pad for extra comfort).
- For more space in your cabin, request a bunkbed at checkin (available for those ages 8+).
- One shelving unit.
- One overhead light.
- One electrical outlet with two sockets.
- Modern bathroom and shower buildings are conveniently located just steps from your door.
Should you have further questions or special requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.