1. Find A Time
- Use the relevant department's Slack channel to find a time that works for everyone (See our Slack Guide).
- If applicable to multiple departments, use the Project Management Slack channel (#project-mgmt).
- As noted in our Email Guide:
- Please do not email teammates that exist already on Slack or Asana.
- Use email only to communicate with external groups.
2. Send a Confirmation
- Use UberConference to send a scheduling confirmation to all relevant parties (See UberConference: The Stress-Free Conference Call).
3. Add to Calendars
- UberConference automatically sends a confirmation email & reminders with options for invitees to add to their personal calendars on Gcal and/or iCal.
4. Create an Agenda
- Use Asana's relevant department to build a meeting agenda task (See Task Management with Asana).
- If applicable multiple departments, use the Project Management department.
- Use subtasks to build out talking points.
- Assign a notetaker during the meeting to create new tasks / action items.
And finally, let the meeting commence!